GDPR Stickers - For Desk Trays & Folders
The penalties for mishandling personal data can be severe under GDPR. These stickers are ideal for trays and folders that may have personal data (such as invoices) placed in them, and remind staff of simple things they must do in the interests of security and compliance.
- Be seen to be compliant and taking obligations under GDPR seriously - stick around or on desk trays or folders in any premises where personal data is held
- A low cost, but highly effective way of increasing awareness of GDPR; non-compliance can result in fines of up to €20 million or 4% of global turnover (whichever is higher)
- Relevant to all core business departments such as sales, customer service, accounts, marketing, IT, operations and HR
- A practical and attractive alternative to issuing hundreds of pages of plain text covering GDPR - can be utilised as part of your organisations GDPR training arrangements
- An effective way of maintaining data protection standards in busy or shared environments, particularly where temporary staff may operate
- Printed on a durable Vinyl material and feature an easy-peel adhesive that will stick to most surfaces without causing damage
- Stickers are supplied in packs of 16 containing multiple messages suitable for desk trays/folders
- 2 x Confidential - Don’t leave personal data lying around
- 2 x Personal Data - Shred me or lock me up
- 2 x There Should Be No Personal Data In This Tray
- 2 x No Personal Data
- 2 x Names, Addresses, Emails (crossed out) - No Personal Data please
- 2 x This Folder Contains Personal Data - Keep it secure!
- 2 x Confidential - Please keep me that way
- 2 x Don’t Be Careless With Personal Data
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Pay by Phone
- Pay by PayPal
- Pay with Amazon
- Pay by Invoice
- Pay by Card