- Door push pads self-disinfect in the vital seconds between users
- Release a small quantity of alcohol gel killing any germs in seconds
Studies have shown that some viruses can survive on door handles for up to 9 days. By adding antibacterial door handle covers and push pads to doors and other common touch points on your premises, you can help to minimise the spread of viruses and bacteria. This pro-active measure will also clearly demonstrate to everyone your commitment to hygiene and the well-being of those on your premises.
- Allows you to open a door hands free by using your foot or even a walking stick
- This means the fewer surfaces you can touch the better!
- Help to keep surfaces clean, hygienic and reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Supplied in 5m long rolls, small or medium widths
- Self-cleaning, antibacterial RTD door handle cover
- Silver ion coating combats pathogens deposited onto the surface
- Antibacterial covers can be simply clipped over existing door handles in less than 30 seconds
- Kill 99.9% of bacteria, using silver ion technology