Provide a sharps bin to safely dispose of sharp objects & minimise injury risk. Choose from our range of tough plastic bins that securely store used blades, needles and medicines. All bins comply with HTM 07-01: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste, and current NHS ‘point of use’ disposal guidelines.
Please note that the litre listed for each bin is the capacity including the lid, however you should only fill the bin to the line indicated on the lid. This is to ensure the correct and safe usage of this bin for both user and those collecting it for disposal.
- Yellow Lid - For the incineration of infectious sharps
- Available in 0.2, 1, 2, 4, 7, 13 and 24 litres
- Orange Lid - For non-contaminated sharps requiring incineration
- Choose from 1, 2, 4 and 7 litre capacities
- Purple Lid - For Cytotoxic & Cytostatic contaminated sharps
- For Cytotoxic & Cytostatic contaminated sharps
- Blue Lid - For the safe disposal of pharmaceutical waste
- Secure bin available in 7 litre capacity only