Is your workplace prepared for a sudden cardiac arrest?
Having a life-saving defibrillator on site is essential for ensuring that quick action is taken in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). Many instances occur suddenly and without any prior indication that the victim was at risk, in fact SCA can happen to anyone whether old, young, healthy, overweight, a smoker or not.
A victim of SCA is three times more likely to survive if they receive early defibrillation and for every minute that passes chances of survival reduce by 7-10%. It is crucial that CPR and defibrillation are applied as soon as possible following a cardiac arrest.
Defibrillators are available in two versions: Semi-Auto, which measures the patient's heart rate and prompts the user to administer a life-saving shock when necessary, or fully automatic which administers the shock without the user's input.
- Automatically measures heart rate and delivers a life-saving shock
- Every minute saved in administering a shock improves survivability
- Measures heart rate and guides the first-aider to deliver a shock
- Empowers any user to successfully treat a sudden cardiac arrest
- Replacement pads and batteries for our range of defibrillators
- Including HeartSine combined Pad-Paks and paediatric pads
- Secure your defibrillator inside a wall cabinet or on a bracket
- Allow your defibrillator to easily be located in an emergency
- Sudden cardiac arrest can happen at any time without indication
- Bundles with everything your premises needs to be heart-safe
- Training AEDs, manikins and simulators for realistic training
- Ideal for first aid and emergency trainers
- A range of AED/ Defibrillator signs
- Indicate clearly where your emergency medical equipment is located