Value Aid Adhesive Wound DressingsIdeal for treating larger wounds where plasters may not be sufficient
- Non woven adhesive dressings ideal for dressing jointed or contoured areas of the body
- Absorbent wound pad does not stick to injured area minimising pain on removal
- Breathable construction with excellent conforming and stretching properties for a comfortable fit
- Hypoallergenic adhesive minimises the risk of allergic reactions and is gentle on skin
- 25 sterile wrapped dressings per pack
- Choose from 4 available sizes
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £3.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £65
- Pay by Phone
- Pay by PayPal
- Pay with Amazon
- Pay by Invoice
- Pay by Card
Used greatly and find them easy to apply
Needed for our football teams and it covered what we needed it for
Product used on a wound. Would recommend to friends. Quality is good.
Very good indeed thanks.
have only used 1 so far from the pack but did provide an easier way to put a bandage on for a football match and then apply tape afterwards.
Used for ulcers on various areas of body of disabled person.
Easy to take off and don't pull the skin with it.
Good product especially for thin skin
I would recommend these plasters to all by that I mean home use and profesonals
Very sticky adhesive. Great for grazes
does what it says on the tin
The product was purchased for a boil on the back of my husbands neck which also needed antibiotics
I use these for diabetic ulcers on my leg. They are also used for general dressings on cuts and scrapes etc.
Needed something for cuts and grazes received at athletics training / runs. So bought a large size wound dressing.
Suitable for applications needed.
A very versatile product. The adhesive is just right, it hangs on whilst required to but is not so firmly attached that it is painful to remove.
Use for cuts and grazes.
Recommend to friends and familyu.