Nitrile gloves are a type of disposable glove made from synthetic rubber, this means there is no risk of latex allergies. Nitrile is very robust making it extremely resistant to punctures, tears and chemicals, for this reason they are often used in the medical, laboratory and manufacturing industries.
- Ideal for protecting hands from dirt and potential irritants
- Superior comfort and dexterity compared to Vinyl gloves
- Smaller boxes of 10 gloves, ideal for issuing to staff or adding to kits
- Designed to meet the demands of the pharmaceutical and medical industries
- Gloves offer exceptional grip and chemical protection
- Textured fingertips for improved grip in wet or dry applications