When To Wash Hands? Always After...Now Wash Your Hands!
Up to 20% of workers could be off work sick at the peak of the Coronavirus outbreak*. Ensuring staff and visitors wash hands regularly is critical to limit the spread of the virus.
- Reinforces official guidance - ideal for displaying as regular reminders around premises
- Help in reducing the spread and impact of viruses by repeating key instructions and raising awareness
- Clear signage highlights the importance of hand hygiene to reduce the spread of germs and viruses
- Businesses are providing staff with hygiene products, however providing sufficient direction and awareness of hygiene protocol is often overlooked
- Demonstrates a commitment to enforcing good hygiene practices
- Symbols comply with the Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996 and EN ISO 7010
- Highly durable self-adhesive flexible vinyl suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to apply - sign types come with their own adhesive which is suitable for smooth, non-porous surfaces
* Official figure taken from Gov UK - Coronavirus: Action Plan
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Pay by Phone
- Pay by PayPal
- Pay with Amazon
- Pay by Invoice
- Pay by Card