No Quibble Guarantee
Money Back Guarantee
FREE Delivery when you
FREE UK Returns
spend more than £65
Order before 4:30pm to
receive next working day
30 Days Instant Credit
For UK Businesses
GDPR Compliant Accident Book A legal requirement if you have 10 or more employees, these HSE Accident Books are compliant with new GDPR requirements, RIDDOR and HSE guidelines
- Updated in May 2018 to reflect the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), with revised text, guidance and additional controls to demonstrate data protection
- Each book contains 50 perforated sheets which can be easily removed and filed according to your organisations GDPR policy, to keep information confidential and compliant
- Includes guidance & instructions for completion. Books should be kept for a minimum of 3 years or retained as documented in your organisations data retention policy
- An HSE Requirement and compliant with RIDDOR Regulations – accident books must be readily available at all times
- Simple to understand and easy to complete
- Convenient A4 size fits in standard folders and first aid stations
- A5 School version focuses on pupil specific information such as address, year and form/class
- Volume discounts available – ideal for keeping back-ups on site or ensuring multiple offices are prepared
Please enter a message into the chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
If the chat box is not visible please visit our contact us
page or call 0808 2810 239
during office hours.
You can close this message and continue browsing the site while you chat.
Houston - From your Internet address
- Use precise location
© 2019. firstaid4less.co.uk - Value Products Ltd. Registration Number: 03038023. VAT Number: GB 927 4801 12.