- Conforms to the “Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1973”
- High security 8 lever lock designed to EN1300 and Vds 2396
Controlled Drug Cabinets
All medicine cabinets within the range comply with BS2881:1989 standards (Specification for cupboards for the storage of medicines in health care premises).
Choose from standard easy to maintain epoxy/polyester powder coating, or antibacterial coating to provide extra defence against cross contamination.
- Conforms to British Standard (BS2881:1989 Security Level 1)
- Inner Cabinet is manufactured from 16 gauge sheet steel
- Essential storage for medicines and controlled drugs
- Comply with the Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1973
- Provides an optimum drug storage solution
- Features locking door - supplied with 2 keys
- Largest cabinet in the range for the highest levels of storage
- BS3621 anti pick and drill, key retaining five pin cylinder lock