- Single use instant ice packs for the quick application of cold therapy
- Supplied in packs of 20 single use ice packs
Koolpak Sport Instant Ice Packs
Specifically designed to target soft tissue injuries providing immediate relief from pain
- Cools in seconds for immediate treatment of sprains, strains and bruising
- Simple squeeze and shake activation
- Safe for use on all age groups
- Contains more gel per pack than standard packs keeping them cold for up to 40 minutes!
- Compact size allows easy addition to handbags, backpacks and existing first aid kits
- Sold individually or in packs of 20. Bulk Buy options are also available for extra savings
- All Koolpak Instant Cold Packs are fully compliant with the Medical Devices Directive, unlike many other products on the market.
- To be used for therapeutic purposes Instant Cold Packs must be certified as Class IIa medical devices and accredited to ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485: 2016, as required by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
- If an Instant Cold Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number then it is NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.
- Ensure covers are used to protect from heat or freezer burn and reduce the chance of cross contamination
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Pay by Phone
- Pay by PayPal
- Pay with Amazon
- Pay by Invoice
- Pay by Card