- High performance compact packs stay cooler for longer periods
- Ideal for general first aid and treatment of sporting injuries
Kool Kids Instant Ice Packs
Instant ice pack becomes cold in seconds – great for treating bumps, bruises, sprains, and strains
- Simple squeeze and shake activation ensures quick and effective treatment
- Small pack size is ideal for treating children
- Compact size is great for adding to school trip first aid kits and handbags
- Great for soothing headaches
- Non-woven packs measure 15 x 15cm and can be disposed in normal waste
- Packs can remain cold for up to 20 minutes at room temperature
- Fun design to help put children at ease and bring back a smile
- All Koolpak Instant Cold Packs are fully compliant with the Medical Devices Directive, unlike many other products on the market.
- To be used for therapeutic purposes Instant Cold Packs must be certified as Class IIa medical devices and accredited to ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485: 2016, as required by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
- If an Instant Cold Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number then it is NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.
- Ensure covers are used to protect from heat or freeze burns and reduce the chance of cross contamination
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Pay by Phone
- Pay by PayPal
- Pay with Amazon
- Pay by Invoice
- Pay by Card