Adult's Foil Blankets
- Used in emergency evacuation and first aid and rescue
- Foil design and reflective surface maintains body heat
- Can be used to help minimise the risk of getting hypothermia or going into shock
- Useful for storing in leisure centres, schools, hotels and workplaces
- Convenient size makes them ideal additions to any first aid kit
- Combine with a Warm Blanket for added comfort
- Individually sealed
- Save up to 45% by taking advantage of our bulk buy prices
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £3.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £65
- Pay by Phone
- Pay by PayPal
- Pay with Amazon
- Pay by Invoice
- Pay by Card
We bought this as a sailing club for emergency use when either out on the water away from our clubhouse or back on dry land. They are supplied in handy waterproof packages and are easy to open. Excellent product which we hope not to have to use but are pleased to have just in case.
Amazing value for the blanket!
These are fantastic.
Have ordered more than one for the home car and handbag ready for use in future when needed out and about.
Indivually wrapped, cheaper supplier than other sources for same dimension blanket. Very prompt delivery and well packaged. Did not open up a foil packet as would waste one and being donated as a chariety gift to support refugees.
We use them in our fire emergency grab bag
Doncaster Ramblers intend giving a foil blanket to all our walk leaders.
to enable us to keep people warm in the event of an accident.
Wanted them to reflect light and heat rather than off their expected use. Brilliant!Exactly what I needed!
This product was bought for use by a cycling group carrying out a long distance cycle ride to raise funds for charity.
The space blanket is so compact it can be carried by each rider and easily accessible if the need should arise.
Excellent product to add to existing first aid box, used by our staff whilst working outdoors.
Used for local Street Pastors group for giving to night time revellers in need of tlc
For use in a triathlon event in case of emergency.