A foil blanket keeps the user warm by trapping their own body heat through reflection, this is vital in situations such as shock where a drop in body temperature can occur. Also useful after intense physical activity to ensure the body doesn’t cool too quickly which can cause injury.
- Reflective surface maintains body heat in an emergency
- Reduces the risk of getting hypothermia or going into shock
- Foil blankets specifically designed for use with children
- Provide quick casualty handling
- Wrap around casualties to help prevent the onset of shock
- Machine washable cotton blanket unfolds to be over 2m in length