Sterowash Eye Wash PodsGuarantee compliance with HSE Eye Wash Guidelines concerning minimum availability of liquid for eye irrigation!
- Essential in high risk environments such as Kitchens and Workshops
- 0.9% saline solution is ideal for eye irrigation and wound washing
- Made from soft, easy to squeeze plastic
- Pods are easily separated in an emergency
- Economical in use with low cost per pod
- Ideal for those suffering from allergies and hayfever providing immediate relief for sore, itchy eyes
- 20ml pods supply the perfect amount of solution for relief whilst producing minimal wastage
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £3.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £65
- Pay by Phone
- Pay by PayPal
- Pay with Amazon
- Pay by Invoice
- Pay by Card
Ideal to for use on the rugby field
Easy for First Aiders to keep in the run on bag
To quality as always
Mostly for irrigation of abrasions when out on an event and no other water available.
Clean eye with one and if wanted use another for the other eye
We use the product in our role as CFR (Community First Responder) as a sterile eye/small wound wash
Used in Scout Troop 1st Aid kits, mostly to provide clean water for minor cuts and grazes when away from mains water. Have also used as eyewash. Has long shelf life. Would recommend.
Useful to have as a preschool uses our building and it's good for an eye wash in case of getting anything in eyes.
all well sealed, good price
I use this wash for my eyes as being allergic to brands you buy in the chemist, i find this helps with dust/grit in eyes or tired eyes.
These individual eyepods are extremely valuable for washing the eye out when irritated.
Would recommend this product to allj factories where there is grinding facilities
We find that the quality of the product is extremely good
easy to use eyewash pods
Very convenient to add to existing first aid box
Refilling our First Aid box
We use these for general first aid on sight and as part of the ADR Driver First Aid Kits.
Would recommend for all round use as they are effective and there is very little waste. Excellent product
Recommend to other work friends
Product was very easy to use ideal for outside use or lone worker
Product as expected and described
We run a mobile skatepark. The kids get grazes. We rarely use the evewash, but have them in case.
These are ideal for staff who get bits in there eyes, they are individual and easy to use.