- Demonstrate your commitment and awareness to data protection
- GDPR compliant, suitable for use in any building or workplace setting
From 4th July 2020 the hospitality sector, including restaurants, pubs and cafes can reopen as part of an easing of the coronavirus lockdown measures. Visitor books will help businesses within the hospitality sector to keep a temporary record of its customers and visitors whilst remaining GDPR compliant. A 21 day record of customers and visitors is a requirement of any business within the hospitality sector that plans to reopen, as it will be used by the NHS Test and Trace scheme to help contain any outbreaks of coronavirus in the future.
- Robust holder for the GDPR compliant visitor book provides easy access and handy storage
- Personal data is protected by a green security sheet
- Limits on the number of people you can see socially have changed
- Rule of six signs help to enforce these changes