Have a Thought Fur Paws
In 2012 it was estimated 48% of UK holdsholds had at least one pet, that’s 13 million!
It is clear in the UK we love our pet’s, they are part of the family. They enrich our lives in more ways than we can count. In turn, they depend on us for their well-being, and it’s our job to help them out if they get an injury. Make your pet’s safety a priority and buy a Pet First Aid Kit today.
Has your cat hurt its paw, your dog had a fight or your rabbit cut an ear? Most animals love a good run around the garden or rough playing session so accidents are all too common. Having a Pet First Aid Kit means you are prepared for any accidents.
First Aid 4 Less sell a compact Pet First Aid Kit crammed with first aid essentials which was voted ‘Best On Test’ by ‘Your Dog’ magazine! Available for as low as just £6.35 – it’s compact size and comprehensive contents make it easy to store at home as well keeping one on you for when you're out and about!
The kit contains much needed first aid to help out your injured pet:
- 1 x Crepe Bandage - 5cm x 450cm
- 1 x Cohesive Bandage - 5cm x 450cm
- 2 x Conforming Bandage - 5cm x 400cm
- 1 x Cotton Wool - 15g sterile roll
- 1 x Pack of 5 Sterile Gauze Swabs - 75mm x 75mm
- 1 x Round Tip Metal Forceps
- 1 x Lister Bandage Scissors
- 1 x Standard Microporous Tape - 2.5cm x 10m
- 2 x Standard Sterile Dressing - Small
- 2 x Standard Sterile Dressing - Medium
- 2 x Eyewash Pods - 20ml
- 2 x Pair of Powdered Latex Gloves - Medium
- 1 x Foil Blanket - 1.32m x 2.10m
My advice is to have a dummy run, get familiar with the contents and give yourself the confident to cope with an emergency situation & if needed get to the vets.
Just like people, accidents and emergencies can happen to pets, so being prepared could make a lifesaving difference. Buy your FirstAid4Less Pet First Aid Kit today from as low as £6.35!