- Strongly effective, independently tested to BSEN1276 and suitable for use on all contact surfaces
- Effective against 1000’s of viruses, bacteria, mycobacterium and spores
- Including MRSA, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis C, Salmonella, Avian Flu (H5N1) and Swine Flu (H1N1)
- Applicable on almost all contact surfaces such as plastic, stainless steel, bedding and uniforms, without damaging or degrading them
- Formulated to prevent skin irritation or unusual sensitivity
- The professionals’ choice since the early 1990s; widely used in clinical facilities, including mortuaries and testing labs
- Heavy duty cloth makes for a more durable wipe, use up to 30% fewer than you would with some rival products
- Proven by independent audits to be non-toxic, biodegradable and non-accumulative in the eco-system
- No special instructions are required for product disposal
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £3.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £65
- Pay by Phone
- Pay by PayPal
- Pay with Amazon
- Pay by Invoice
- Pay by Card
Great product for manikin cleaning
I have recommended to my daughter. I would recommend to whoever may show interest in that type of products. What I have purchased,one lot I use for kitchen worktop and around the bathroom. The other item I use for cleaning my ventilating machine and mask. (Alcohol free).
Simple and effective product for first aid training.