- Made from a durable, non-woven construction
- Excellent levels of absorption and high levels of dirt pick up
Clinell Indicator Notes - Red
- How To Use
A perfect solution for when an equipment cannot be immediately cleaned after patient use. Prevents items from not being decontaminated as staff may assume they have been already cleaned.
- Clear, highly visible indicators which show whether or not a room, surface or piece of equipment requires cleaning
- Each pad has a powerful, low residue adhesive back enabling it to be secured to the most convenient area
- The easiest way to clearly mark 'I need to be cleaned'
- Developed in conjection with Guy's & St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, Clinell Red Indicator Notes allow healthcare professionals to see at a glance if something needs to be cleaned
- Helping you conform to UK Department of Health High Impact Interventions No. 8
- Supplied in boxes of 1,000 notes
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Pay by Phone
- Pay by PayPal
- Pay with Amazon
- Pay by Invoice
- Pay by Card