Standard Hot & Cold PacksInstant Pain Relief From Aches And Strains. Suitable For Treating Both Acute (Cold Therapy) And Chronic (Heat Therapy) Injuries
- Conforms to the shape of application area to ensure maximum coverage and relief
- Freeze in the Freezer, Cool in the Fridge or Heat in the Microwave
- Suitable for all ages including Children and the Elderly
- Available in 3 sizes to suit any need including - Wrist, Elbow, Arm, Ankle, Knee, Leg, Neck and Back
- Ensure covers are used to protect from heat or freezer burn and reduce the chance of cross contamination Also available to buy in bulk!
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £3.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £65
- Pay by Phone
- Pay by PayPal
- Pay with Amazon
- Pay by Invoice
- Pay by Card
Used for football first aid...better than single use ice packs
Great product of which I now use every day as I have severe back problems (waiting for surgery) they don’t take too long to freeze and last quite a while, I would recommend getting the sleeves for them!
Very good product
Very good product. Easy to use and as described.
At the moment I am using the ice packs very regularly and they are helping with the pain.
Good value, fast delivery, one happy customer!
Product was accurately described and did the job perfectly
Perfect for swollen knees and ankles. Look very durable.
Super product to use to reduce swelling after op or injury
Use as an ice pack. Recommend for use following injury
Product used for muscle pain
Happy with product quality and reasonable price, will order again
Great size for small children or small bumps.
Much better than ice, convenient and simple to use. I do not apply directly to skin for fear of ice burns; this is a positive comment.
use for our dancers when they have a minor injury in class - have yet to try them yet we have some in freezer and some on standby for microwave
I use it to ease bruises I frequently get due to thin skin just perfect