Pet First Aid Kit
- A first aid kit specifically designed for treating injured animals and pets such as cats and dogs
- An essential addition to your back-pack or car
- Contains a wide range of first aid accessories and consumables
- Includes bandages for injured limbs, eyewash pods for removing grit from eyes and tweezers for removing splinters
- Please see contents listed below
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £3.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £65
- Pay by Phone
- Pay by PayPal
- Pay with Amazon
- Pay by Invoice
- Pay by Card
- 1 x Crepe Bandage - 5cm x 450cm
- 1 x Cohesive Bandage - 5cm x 450cm
- 2 x Conforming Bandage - 5cm x 400cm
- 1 x Pack of 5 Sterile Gauze Swabs - 75mm x 75mm
- 1 x Green Plastic Forceps
- 1 x Scissors
- 1 x Standard Microporous Tape - 2.5cm x 10m
- 2 x Standard Sterile Dressing - Small
- 2 x Standard Sterile Dressing - Medium
- 2 x Eyewash Pods - 20ml
- 2 x Pair of Disposable Gloves - Medium
- 1 x Foil Blanket - 1.32m x 2.10m
- 1 x Green Zip Up Pouch Bag
I bought the kit for my European holiday specifically for my dog. The kit is of good quality and comprehensive.
Great quality and useful in the cattery
Thankfully not had to use yet, but having witnessed a serious dog fight some weeks back, it seemed a necessity.
I recommend anyone that has a pet must purchase a first aid kit.
My dog is always up to mischief and I worry in case she hurts herself. Will keep the first aid kit at hand in case she hurts herself and she needs first aid. Would recommend any dog or cat owner has one of these close by for those times when you need to give some assistance before getting to a vet due to distance for example.
Good quality pet first aid kit
The kit covers most of the foreseeable first aid needs for my two dogs . I will add a tick remover to the kit.