Economy BS8599-1 First Aid Kits
- Perfect for workplaces aiming to comply with the BS8599-1 standard at a low cost
- Features a full complement of BS8599-1 compliant contents in small, medium and large varieties
- Clearly labelled to indicate the size of first aid kit you are providing within your business
- Green case for ease of identification in an emergency
- Integrated carry handle for improved portability
- Double clasp lock secures items within the case
- All sizes are supplied with a clear contents listing for ease of stock management
- First Aid Kit cases are designed inside without compartments but come fully packaged with the first aid supplies
- Please click the button below the images to find the right size of kit for your business based on BS8599-1 first aid standards
Ideal for businesses aiming to comply with the latest British Standards for workplace First Aid Kits
- Contains a full complement of BS8599-1 compliant contents to meet guidelines set out in the latest Standards
- Supplied with a clear contents list to help manage stock and identify when refills are needed - helps to reduce the risk of running out of supplies
- Fulfil your legal obligations and ensure you have adequate first aid for employees today
- Available in 3 sizes to fulfil any Workplace First Aid requirements - [See Contents]
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £3.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £65
- Pay by Phone
- Pay by PayPal
- Pay with Amazon
- Pay by Invoice
- Pay by Card
- 1 x Guidance Leaflet
- 8 x Medium Sterile Dressings
- 2 x Large Sterile Dressing
- 4 x Triangular Bandages
- 24 x Safety Pins
- 4 x Eye Pad Sterile Dressings
- 100 x Sterile Adhesive Dressings (Plasters)
- 40 x Sterile Cleansing Wipes
- 1 x Adhesive Tape
- 12 x Nitrile Disposable Gloves (Pairs)
- 4 x Finger Sterile Dressings
- 2 x Resuscitation Face Shield
- 3 x Foil Blanket
- 2 x Hydrogel Burn Dressing
- 1 x Shears
- 2 x Conforming Bandage
- 1 x Green Moulded Case
The Heath and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to provide adequate first aid equipment for employee care. The amount of first aid provision an employer should stock is dependant upon the individual characteristics of their workplace.
The level of provision should be in proportion to the amount of facilities, equipment and personnel for which it is intended to cover. The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 state that all employers should carry out an assessment of their first aid requirements.
Why FirstAid4Less Kits?
FirstAid4Less specialise in First Aid Kits, Supplies and Materials. Our experience and dedication to First Aid is reflected in our comprehensive Kits, designed to provide you with everything you need to meet compliance, and more. Our Kits are hand stocked to ensure you get the best supplies to suit your requirements.
Which Kit Do I Need?
|No. of Employees||Kit Required|
|Fewer than 25||1 x Small Kit|
|25 - 100||1 x Medium Kit|
|More than 100||1 x Large Kit (per 100 employees)|
|No. of Employees||Kit Required|
|Fewer than 5||1 x Small Kit|
|5 - 25||1 x Medium Kit|
|More than 25||1 x Large Kit (per 25 employees)|
A risk assessment should be used to determine your first aid requirements, you may need additional supplies for your specific hazards.
Wall mounting your First Aid Kit is a great way to ensure it can easily be found in an emergency. Increased exposure of the kit reminds nominated first aiders to check stock often
The secure clasps guarantee a tight closure on your kit allowing easy transit without the worry of losing supplies. The secure seal ensures that supplies remain in place within the kit
Only the best first aid supplies are considered when stocking our First Aid Kits. Our careful selection from the best suppliers means that you benefit from the highest quality
What Is BS8599-1?
BS8599-1 is the most up to date British Standard to specify the contents of First Aid Kits in the workplace. The BS8599-1 list of required contents forms part of a modern approach to what is considered to be a suitable range of products in the workplace of today. Factors such as new technologies in product development, different types of injury & risk, alterations to training protocols as well as an increased awareness of infection control have resulted in the current kits no longer being suitable.
This standard will bring workplace first aid kits in line with other safety products such as hard hats and fire extinguishers.
Our previous 'HSE' compliant kits were introduced in 1997 and were based on legislation from 1981 - the workplace has evolved, ensure your first aid supplies follow suit!
What comes in the different sizes of First Aid Kits?
|Small Kit||Medium Kit||Large Kit|
|Medium Sterile Dressings||4||6||8|
|Large Sterile Dressings||1||2||2|
|Eye Pad Sterile Dressings||2||3||4|
|Sterile Adhesive Dressings (Plasters)||40||60||100|
|Sterile Cleansing Wipes||20||30||40|
|Nitrile Disposable Gloves (Pairs)||6||9||12|
|Finger Sterile Dressings||2||3||4|
|Resuscitation Face Shield||1||1||2|
|Hydrogel Burn Dressing||1||2||2|
|Green Moulded Case||1||1||1|