- Automatically switches on when the lip is opened for instant use
- LED lights flash with the corresponding visual icons and voice prompts
Zoll Plus Lay Responder AED
- Product Video
Easy to understand audio prompts and visual icons
- Clear audio prompts and logical visual icons provide the responder with an easy to follow guide through the entire CPR process - feedback of depth and rate of compressions help ensure effective treatment is being administered
- Powered by lithium batteries which can be replaced easily by the user
- One piece CPR-D Padz™ electrodes for ease of placement and location.
- Rugged, dust and water resistant construction
- Each defibrillator unit is supplied with a carry bag, batteries, adult pads and a prep pack
- Paediatric pads for children less than 8 years or 55 lbs (25 kg)
- Please note we are unable to accept returns on defibrillator pads unless all packaging remains unopened.
All security seals must remain unbroken for a return to be possible
- Please note that this product is subject to a 2-3 week delivery time
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Pay by Phone
- Pay by PayPal
- Pay with Amazon
- Pay by Invoice
- Pay by Card