- Automatically switches on when the lip is opened for instant use
- LED lights flash with the corresponding visual icons and voice prompts
Semi Automatic Defibrillators
Semi-automatic external defibrillators are designed to be simple to use and allow members of the general public to administer lifesaving external defibrillation to someone experiencing sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
Similar to fully automatic models, the semi-automatic models decide whether or not the person requires shocking and then instructs the first responder to administer the shock by pressing a button. This adds an extra layer of safety for the first responder and ensures nobody is in contact with the person receiving the shock.
- Easy to use Semi-Automatic AED with a 7 year warranty
- Easily switch between adult and child modes without changing pads
- The only defibrillator to provide full guidance during CPR
- Supplied complete with soft carry case for ease of handling
- The first AED to combine dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy and fast shock times
- Rapid Shock technology provides a shock within 3 seconds of patient analysis
- Universal pad for treating adults and children